What To Expect During Your BodyTalk Session
- It is recommended that you wear loose comfortable, accessible clothing. Please wear natural fibers as lycra and other synthetics can interrupt energy flow.
- It is recommended that you do not wear an underwire bra (you can remove it prior to the session).
- Some techniques are best done with skin contact, say knee or hip. You may disrobe to the extent you feel comfortable (but not necessary).
- You will be asked to remove metal jewelry and accessories before and during your session.
What happens during a session?
Your First BodyTalk Treatment:
- If it is your first appointment, you will be emailed a Wellness Intake Form. Please fill it in and bring it to your first appointment.
ease of accessing affected areas and adjacent points, we recommend that
you wear loose fitting clothing made of natural fibers.
Please remove your watch and turn off your cell phone before the treatment starts.
- The initial Wellness Intake Consultation
- The BodyTalk Session,
- Most clients report a sense of relaxation during the session. The body is grateful that someone is finally asking it what it needs and wants so that it can heal. You may feel energy shifts, you may feel some emotions, you may have insights, you may feel sensations or you may not feel anything. It is all normal.
- At the end of the session, the practitioner will ask if and when a
next session is indicated and discuss the findings with you, so you
can book the next appointment, if indicated. You will be given Instruction on how to do the BodyTalk's Foundation technique, Cortices and will be emailed a video demonstration of Cortices to assist you to use the balancing technique on a daily basis.
- If possible, plan a little downtime after your session.
Your body will be processing and shifting some of its patterns. There is no right or wrong way to feel or respond to a session. Some
people feel more energized after a session. It is best to just allow and observe how your body is responding vs. placing judgments or expectations of how it is responding to the sessions. Every body is different, and every body will have it's own experience and response to sessions. It is recommended to drink additional water
to support your body in its healing.